Depth Insight Sanctuary;
inner space and safety to heal, change and grow with Therapeutic Transpersonal Counselling & Coaching.
Transpersonal counselling and coaching may help to improve anxiety, depression and mental and spiritual distress by integrating lost, hidden or fragmented aspects of mental-spiritual consciousness, thereby freeing vital energy and awareness for your self-care and well-being. My practice is person-centred and rooted in mind-body awareness and sensitivity to trauma.
I accompany clients through processes of Self-discovery, change and healing and provide compassionate listening, spiritual, emotional and psychological 'holding' and therapeutic interventions.
My role is to facilitate ('ease') you wherever you are suffering and reaching towards in your heart, soul, and journey of life; I practice continual warmth and genuineness, so you can embrace change and possibilities for healing and growth, supported by a subject-subject real, therapeutic relationship, grounded in body awareness and objective scientific research.
We can sit together indoors or outdoors, walk/move together, or you can lay down on a couch.
All sessions are confidential and held with professional clinical supervision.
Individual ongoing sessions are suitable for:
• Mental health problems including anxiety and depression
• Self-esteem, self-worth or confidence issues
• Anger, overwhelm or strong emotions
• Exploring sexuality, erotic relationships or gender identity
• Relationship difficulties or break-ups
• Concerns around eating
• Recovering from abuse
• Pain management
• Understanding your personal patterns and traits
• Improving your thoughts, feelings and behaviours
• Bereavement or illness
• Existential/spiritual crisis
• Life changes
• Anything that you are struggling with, or need some safety and support to integrate
Positive outcomes may lead to:
• Enhanced communication and relationships
• Improved mindset and focus
• Emotional self-regulation
• Assertiveness and boundaries
• Spiritual development
• Social skills and connection
• Mindfulness and self-compassion
• Self-actualisation and empowerment
• Purpose and career development
• Self-awareness, tools and knowledge to sustain happiness and well-being
As a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) I am committed to sustaining and advancing a good level of clinical practice.